Are you an active young person from Šalčininkai and its surroundings interested in heritage, active participation and urban planning? Do you want to be a part of international group that will travel through the Baltic States in order to better understand each other, learn about borderland regions and to participate in interesting workshops and seminars?
The EUNIC Baltic Roadtrip 2019 is an international short-term project for youngsters from Daugavpils (Latvia), Šalčininkai (Lithuania) and Valga (Estonia) that will take place on October 23 – 30, 2019. During that week you will travel with the group on a route Vilnius – Šalčininkai – Daugavpils – Valga and at the end arrive to Riga for the final event and party.
By participating in the Baltic Roadtrip you will be able to meet youngsters from different countries, visit borderland cities and regions in 3 Baltic countries, participate in various activities like workshops, public discussions which will be organised by international experts, discover new opportunities for young people in Europe, develop your professional skills and practice your English.
There is no participation fee. During the EUNIC Baltic Roadtrip 2019 all participants will be provided with transport between the cities, accommodation, meals. Travel cost to the starting point and from the finish point back to the city of residence will be covered as well.
If you are:
- 18-26 years old
- a resident of Šalčininkai (Lithuania) and Šalčininkai region, Daugavpils (Latvia) or Valga (Estonia) or nearby areas
- interested in international communication and multiculturalism, heritage, active participation, urban planning
- ready to be fully involved in activities of the project (one week out of home)
- want to participate in various workshops, led by international experts
- curious to meet new people
- able to communicate in English
All you have to do is to:
- fill in the registration form by September, 30th https://forms.gle/ZyXSuLdvEbXJ8CCf7
- wait for confirmation letter by October, 4th
- pack your suitcase, charge your phone on October, 22nd
- start the journey!
The EUNIC Balti Roadtrip is organized by 3 EUNIC clusters from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia and it is financed by the EUNIC Global in Brussels.
EUNIC – European Union National Institutes for Culture is Europe’s network of national cultural institutes, with 36 members from all 28 EU member states and offices in over 150 countries. EUNIC members work in the arts, languages, youth, education, science, society, inter cultural dialogue and development. At a local level, EUNIC members join together in over 100 clusters – in cities, regions, and countries – to collaborate on common projects and programmes and to promote the role of culture in the EU’s internal and external relations.